Looking to make a difference as an intern?
Graham Windham offers year-round internship opportunities to students eager to enhance their professional growth. As an intern, your work will be dynamic and contribute to the advancement of essential projects. Our commitment extends beyond the daily tasks, as we offer a comprehensive Professional Development Series. This series aims to enrich your experience by providing opportunities to foster your continuous development.
The Benefits of Interning at Graham Windham
Interning with Graham Windham is a mutually enriching experience. As we drive our initiatives forward, interns acquire invaluable hands-on experience which supplements classroom theory. Here are some of the many other benefits of choosing to intern with us:
- a valuable addition to your resume
- exposure to a variety of professional networks
- inside knowledge about the day-to-day operations of a non-profit organization
- learn about child welfare issues which impact New York’s communities
TEAMS SEEKING INTERNS FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2025
- Human Resources
- Mental Health Clinic (must be a 2nd-year student, bilingual Spanish preferred)
Who We Seek
- Candidates must be committed to at least two semesters.
- The ideal candidate should be able to work independently, take the initiative, and collaborate with others.
- We value individuals who present the ability to adapt to changing situations and are open to exploring different approaches and perspectives.
- We are looking for folks who are genuinely interested in making a positive impact on the lives of children and families in New York City.
If you align with these values and meet the qualifications—we would love to hear from you!
Please contact Jessica Moon (firstname.lastname@example.org) in our Human Resources department for more information.