Graham Windham is interested in recruiting motivated men and women to engage in internship opportunities.
An internship with our agency is an opportunity to enhance your current skills and to learn about the child welfare system in New York City.
We strive to match the services, structure and culture of our programs and departments with the skills, interests, and time availability of interns. Most of our internships are unpaid; however some schools offer course credit.
The Benefits of Interning at Graham Windham
Interning with Graham Windham is a win-win. We move our work forward and interns acquire hands-on experience which supplements classroom theory. Here are some of the many other benefits of interning with us:
- a valuable addition to your resume
- exposure to a variety of professional networks
- inside knowledge about the day-to-day operations of a non-profit organization
- learn about child welfare issues which impact New York’s communities
Who We Seek
- Are you motivated?
- Can you work independently?
- Are you flexible?
- Are you interested in making a difference in the lives of kids and families in NYC??
- Can you commit to at least one semester?
- Are you open to a challenge?
If you answered YES to these questions, we would love for you to hear from you.
Contact Marcella McKoy (McKoyM@Graham-Windham.org) in our Human Resources department for more information.