Become a Corporate Partner
Graham Windham is committed to making a life-altering difference in the lives of the children and families we serve. We are well on our way, but this is challenging work. With lots left to do, we are actively seeking partnerships with the brightest and boldest groups and organizations in the community to help increase our impact through strategic collaborations. Involvement takes many forms and can be customized to meet the needs of your organization.
How can my company and its employees get involved?
Thank you for your company’s interest in supporting the work of Graham Windham. Your valued support helps bring us closer to achieving our mission. There are many ways you can get involved with us.
Partnership opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Engaging your employees with a workplace giving campaign
- Internships for youth
- Designing a cause marketing campaign
- Sponsoring a special event for our kids
- Providing volunteer opportunities for employees in New York City
- Raising funds and making financial contributions
- Sharing meeting rooms for staff and volunteer events
- Promoting Graham Windham through social media, newsletters, websites, invited presentations, etc.
To learn more about becoming a corporate partner, please call 646-759-5760 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Vital Partnership
Graham provides our corporate partners with unique opportunities to demonstrate your company’s values and commitment to our vital mission. When you partner with Graham, we work with you to design a custom program to effectively engage your company and employees. We also offer our partners access to exclusive events like our Graham Gala.